Friday, April 29, 2011

My Take on the Royal Wedding

Today, the world stopped to see Prince William and Kate Middleton,
now officially The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge tie the knot!


Westminster Abbey looked beautiful and the whole planet watched the most special day in the lives of the handsome groom and his breathtaking bride.



 
Catherine Middleton’s wedding gown (which I loved!) was designed by Sarah Burton at Alexander McQueen. 

When I heard news of the most talked about bride of the century doing her own makeup, I was a bit surprised! Any makeup artist would have been honored and privileged to do her makeup, but she decided to go about it on her own - and I applaud her! She kept her makeup simple, elegant, and traditional.

As for her hair, I found it to be absolutely perfect!

Looks like Kate followed some of my tips 
How to: Avoid Hair Disasters on Your Big Day without even knowing?  

As with any royal festivity, theirs was a very traditional and classic event..
Afterall, the whole world was and still is watching!

Kate went with a more delicate and romantic hairstyle - which was absolutely the right choice for her and her delicate demeanor!  

Her hair was soft and simple, complimenting  her makeup and her fantastic Alexander McQueen gown!
 

Not only did she become a Princess today...
but Kate looked like one too!

1 comment:

  1. The new Princess is a beauty! I heard she got her teeth worked on in Costa Rica. After all, they do have the best cosmetic surgery available, and if you need a dentist and have the money (or not) why not go the best? I had to have a dental implant put in and I saved alot of money...but then again, I will never be a Princess!

    ReplyDelete