Photo credit: Andreas Kuehn/Stone
- Try shampoos that don't contain harsh chemicals.
- Serums are great, but be careful not to use too much, they can weigh hair down.
- Lightly spritz a bit of hairspray to tame any unwanted frizz.
- Rinse your hair with cold water to help lock in your moisture.
- Use leave-in moisturizers or conditioners.
- Make time for weekly moisture treatments.
- Try to limit the amount of times you use mechanical styling tools like curling and straightening irons.
- Make sure you don't leave the house with damp or wet hair. Not only will you run the risk of getting a nasty cold, but you'll also increase your chances of getting some unwanted hair breakage.
- Wear a scarf or hat to protect your hair from the wind.
For more great tips visit http://www.salonratay.com/