Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Premiere Orlando International Beauty Event

This past weekend I attended the Premiere Orlando International Beauty Event.  Premiere Beauty Show is one of the biggest beauty industry trade shows in the country, and it took place right in my backyard, at the Orange County Convention Center, Orlando!  I had the pleasure of working with Beth Minardi coloring collections of blondes, brunettes, and redheads.  It was wonderful to spend the weekend with one of my mentors in the beauty industry and to be able to collect thoughts about the Joico Haircolor lines Vero K-pak color  and Vero K-pak Chrome. Overall, the beauty show was a memorable weekend filled with a lot of creativity, inspiration and talent - I can't wait for next years show! Check out some pictures I took at the event.

More info about  Premiere Orlando can be found at:
http://www.premiereorlandoshow.biz/shows/orl/default.asp



Frances Williams, founder of RevealingBeaute.com

Beth Minardi creating beautiful hair color on stage

The main floor as bustling with energy!



1 comment:

  1. I missed that show. I think I was getting dental surgery down in Costa Rica. When I was in the dentist clinic I was very comfortable, and saved alot of $s.

    ReplyDelete