Wednesday, September 14, 2011

SHERRY RATAY TO TAKE CENTER STAGE

Ready, Set, COLOR!

I am excited to share with you all that I will be taking the center stage at two of the country’s largest beauty industry conventions, the upcoming Premiere Beauty Classic in Columbus, Ohio, and the Image Expo in Houston, Texas.

I'm thrilled and honored to be a part of these amazing events. It is my passion within that keeps me on the edge of what is new with hair color, and I am looking forward to sharing with other colorists what I truly love to do!

The Premiere Beauty Classic 2011 will take place on October 23 and 24 at the Greater Columbus Convention Center. I will then take the main stage to present my hair color collection at the 2012 IMAGE Expo Houston, scheduled for July 15 and 16 of next year, at the Reliant Center. Both shows will feature leading artists and educators in the business, showcasing the industry’s latest fashions and trends.

No comments:

Post a Comment