Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Premier Beauty Classic: Taking Beauty to the Next Level


Last weekend I had the honor to teach two 60-minute hair coloring seminars at the Premier Beauty Classic, in Columbs, Ohio. Attendance was amazing, with about 100 fabulous stylists participating in my Sunday class- talk about a full house!

Being on stage is what I love - I’m ecstatic to be able to share some of my techniques and inspire others to follow their passion as well!

 Learn more about the soft ombre look by visiting Salon Ratay's web site

Before: 


 During:



After:

Thank you to my fabulous hair models and to those who came out to the Premiere show!

_____________________________________

Great class yesterday! So motivated that I had to do a soft ombre on a lady today! Thanks for the inspiration!” Christine Carpenter

1 comment: