Thursday, August 29, 2013

Sherry Ratay Takes New York City!


 
After careful consideration and much time thinking, I am making the move for my second work home from Beverly Hills to the Big Apple! New York City… here I come!
 
While I loved working in Beverly Hills, I decided it was time to start working down a different avenue of the beauty industry. I will be focusing on being published in fashion magazines like, Vogue, W, and etc.


In addition to moving salons, I have chosen a new PR firm based out of New York City. I will be working with Haute PR. We are working hand in hand to reach my goals of being featured in fashion magazines, as well as beauty industry magazines.


I have found my second home in the salon of Julien Farel on Madison Avenue. I am so excited to be working alongside such talented people.


I am excited about my new endeavor and can’t wait to share all of my experiences with you along the way! And if ever you’re in New York City, visit me and I will create beautiful, believable hair color for you.
 



1 comment:

  1. Congrats Sherry! Very exciting. You truly are are great colorist. I would love to work with you anytime you may need help in New York, as I'm only a short train ride away in Long Island.

    Best of Luck & happiness to you,

    Judi Dara
    shorecuts@gmail.com
    516.395.6366 c

    ReplyDelete