Saturday, February 22, 2014

Punk Color in London Town

I recently spent a few days in London with my daughter. It was a great time!

Buckingham Palace
While we were there we did the tourist thing and climbed aboard a double decker and took in the exciting atmosphere. We saw many London landmarks, of course the  Buckingham Palace and Big Ben were our favorites. Being that it was a girls weekend, you couldn't go to London and not shop! Once our shopping wore us out, we had to try the world famous fish and chips. We split the dish and it was so good that we had to stop ourselves from ordering a second plate, it was absolutely delicious.


Punk color I saw in London
 
Now of course you know I can't visit a new region of the world without taking notice of my haircolor surroundings. The most popular trend I saw in London was PUNK COLOR! It was everywhere and I loved it.

When I think of punk color, I think of drawing on the sidewalk as a kid with chalk. Pastel pinks and blues, lime greens and steely grays. I love the free style of it and how it's for all ages. I feel as long as the color fits the right personality, I could break my own molds and have fun and completely free hand some awesome punk color!


Zooey Deschanel
Bettie Page

The favorite design style I saw for women was the fringe bang! It was everywhere and all varying lengths. From short like Bettie Page to a long full bang like Zooey Deschanel. As for the men, mohawks were definitely in! They weren't thin like what you think of when you initially think of a mohawk, they were temple wide. I loved it.
 


I can't wait to visit more regions and cultures to see what the world of haircolor and design has to offer. What are some of your favorite trends you've seen?

1 comment:

  1. Привет! Мне бы хотелось открыть салон парикмахерскую. У кого-то из читательниц есть опыт в этом? Очень большой выбор оборудования для салонов красоты. Кто может помочь советом? Какой магазин лучше выбрать для то чтобы купить Массажер и это Массажер для головы. Я выбираю среди этих магазинов Spashop.com.ua, Venko.com.ua, Newfacebeauty.pl, Ukrmedgarant.com.ua.

    ReplyDelete