Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Studio B NYC

I am very excited to announce my newest venture! I will now be working alongside Beth Minardi and other MAC members at their new salon, Studio B NYC, in the upper east side of New York City, New York. Studio B is an expression of modern luxury which will cater to Upper East Side residents as well as celebrities, and elite clientele. The salon will offer a complete range of haircutting, texturing, and styling, coupled with matchless haircolor enhancement.  Many of my previous clients are thrilled that I will be back to create their beautiful color again.  I am very excited to get back to expanding the Ratay brand nationwide and working with Beth Minardi Signature and alongside inspiring professionals with the same vision of color I do. What better place to revive my passion than New York City?! My first trip will be September 20th through the 22nd and will be going up there monthly from Saturday through Tuesday, so if you’re in the area stop by and see me! When I am not there my new PR Company will be representing me and expanding my brand to clientele and other beauty professionals. I am so excited to get back to New York and walk the streets there.  The culture is so different, even just stepping out of the car. The fashion and creativity of haircolor and design inspires me.

No comments:

Post a Comment