Friday, June 29, 2012

Summer color for Lacey Chabert....by Sherry Ratay

Summer color for Lacey Chabert......First I will begin with Lacey is genuinely Authentically nice inside and out.  It was a pleasure to work with her hair. 
Lacey and I sat together and had an open dialog with what her and i wanted to see at the end of our time together.  When sitting with Lacey I noticed her beautiful eye color, which brought me to my choice of glazing.  When looking at her eye's the area around her pupil was the color of a NEW penny with flakes of brown within...then as I looked further out from the pupil I began to see cool flecks of Green/Brown.  I must say her eyes are one of a kind.I then began creating Lacey's summer haircolor with multiple haircolor brands.



  
I began with her foundation color Redken Shades EQ 6NB and 5G.
I then start the American Baliage technique in the bottom nape working up and forward with alternating my two different shades.
  • Wella Color Touch 5/3
  • Joico K-Pak HLG
Concentrating the mid-lenghts and ends more of the Joico K-Pak HLG to create golden ribbons running throughout, as well as face framing her summer golden shade.  Glazed entire hair with Joico Chrome G8......Gorgeous haircolor on a beautiful lady!

Sherry

1 comment: